JOKER CARD Saalbach Hinterglemm
The JOKER CARD 2022
The JOKER CARD is included with all partner accommodations for the period from May 26th to October 16th 2022 and allows free use of up to nine gondolas and access to the region's most popular attractions. In addition, JOKER CARD holders benefit from attractive discounts on bike tickets for Austria's largest bike region with up to nine gondolas in Saalbach Hinterglemm, the Epic Bikepark Leogang and in Fieberbrunn as well as bonus partners throughout the Salzburger Land.
6 INSTEAD OF 4 Gondolas IN SUMMER OPERATION
In summer 2020, two additional gondolas had been put into regular summer operation. In addition to the new 12er KOGEL gondola built in 2019, the Westgipfelbahn and the Schattberg Sprinter are in operation, thus opening up the Schattberg Ostgipfel - Westgipfel - Zwölferkogel axis.
CHANGES AS OF SUMMER 2020
From summer 2020 there will be a change in the JOKER CARD model regarding bike transport. Specifically, from 2020, two uses per day of any gondola in Saalbach Hinterglemm or Leogang including bike transport will be possible. For unlimited biking fun, JOKER CARD holders benefit from a 30% discount on all bike tickets of Austria's largest bike region with up to nine gondola lifts in Saalbach Hinterglemm, the Epic Bikepark Leogang and in Fieberbrunn.
The JOKER CARD benefits as of Summer 2020
- Unlimited use (passenger transportation) of up to 6 gondolas in Saalbach Hinterglemm
- 2 x daily free use (passenger transportation) of up to 2 gondolas in Leogang
(optionally 1 x each with Asitz- AND Steinberg gondola or 2 x with Asitz- OR Steinberg gondola)
- 2 x daily free bike transport at any gondola lift in Saalbach Hinterglemm or Leogang
- Biking without limits in Austria'a largest bike region: 30% discount on all bike tickets for unlimited use incl. bike transport with up to 9 gondolas in Saalbach Hinterglemm, the Epic Bikepark Leogang and in Fieberbrunn
(reduced bike tickets are only available at the ticket counters of the gondolas in Saalbach Hinterglemm - a valid JOKER CARD is demanded)
- Adventure for kids: Mount Kodok, Montelino‘s Adventure path, devil's water, motivity path, Kids Hiking Challenge, summit playgrounds
- Unlimited admission to the Käpt‘n Hook outdoor pool
- Unlimited use of the noddy train at the end of the valley
- Unlimited use of the public transport (busses and trains) in Saalbach Hinterglemm and the whole Pinzgau district
- Up to 10 guided hikes a week - operated by the tourist board
- Unlimited use of the crazy golf facilities in Saalbach and Hinterglemm
- Unlimited use of the tennis courts (indoor and outdoor) in Saalbach and Hinterglemm (reservation by phone required)
- Free entrance to the local museium
- Additionally, JOKER CARD holders benefit from several reductions at bonus partners
All other attractive benefits of the JOKER CARD remain as usual.
More Bonuspartners from the Saalbach Hinterglemm JOKER CARD can be found here.